College Shop Information
Uniform shop opening hours for 2020
You may also order at Campus receptions and include payment. Download the order form from below.
Please write the receipt number on the order form, the Campus and clear spelling of the students name (also indicate if they are a new student).
Uniform shop opening hours February 3, 2020.
Mondays: 8:30am to 12:00pm
Tuesdays: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Every second Saturday of the month: 8:00am to 11:00am
Download information on the OLSH Uniform
- Phone: +61 8 8950 8520 (during advertised trading hours)
- E-Shop (with secure payment online) via the College's website: click here PLEASE NOTE: size sets of both regular and sport uniform items (e.g. dresses, shirts, shorts, pants, jackets etc) are available at each campus reception for students to try on sizes in order to check for correct fitting
- In person (during advertised trading hours)
- Internal mail (drop a completed order form into your Campus office)
- Phone (during advertised trading hour
- EFTPOS (accepted credit cards: Mastercard & Visa)
- Pickup from the College shop during advertised trading hours
- Campus Reception: delivered to your child's campus (please ensure you fill out your child's campus and year level or classroom)
- If an item has a manufacturing fault, return it for repair or exchange
- We are happy to exchange items that don’t fit provided they still have their tags attached, are unwashed and are able to be sold as new. Soiled items will be treated as second hand
Second Hand Items
Purchasing Second-hand Uniforms
Second-hand uniforms can be purchased at the OLSH Uniform Shop located at the Traeger campus during normal shop opening hours.
Please feel welcome to call the shop during the opening hours or email to enquire about the availability of particular stock.
The cost of second-hand uniforms will be set to cover sales support and shop operating costs.
Any uniform donations can be taken directly to the OLSH uniform shop located at the Traeger campus during opening hours or dropped off to reception at Bath Street, Traeger or Sadadeen campuses.
All Uniform donations must be washed and in good wearable condition.
Second hand socks and hats will not be accepted.